The Fernley Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization created by the community to assist in the advertisement, promotion and referral of business members in the community and surrounding area. The Chamber sponsors events that help bring the spotlight into the area to boost revenue opportunities for local business members.
What will the Chamber do for my Business? The Chamber offers several benefits with your membership:
Chamber directory listing your business
•Quarterly luncheon to network with other business owners in the community
• Special Events: Fernley Golf Classic, Fourth of July Parade, Ambassadors, Christmas Parade.
• Bulk rate use for your mass mailing
• Ribbon cutting ceremonies for new business
• Evening mixers
• For Business members – business card/information display
• Newcomer packages for those newly moved into the area. Packages will include any marketing information you give us to use, i.e., brochures, pens, key chains, magnets, etc.
• Referral of your business. We have a list (by business category) that we refer to callers/walk-ins. OUR MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS REFERRED FIRST!
• Welcome new business packet
• Membership plaque
• The Chamber will send out emails for business/non-profit members to all the current members at MEMBERS REQUEST for your MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT (events only no advertisements) Emails sent at Chambers Discretion.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS:
The Board Meetings are held every forth Thursday at the Fernley Chamber office @ 3:30 p.m.
Weekly breakfasts, called Ambassadors Breakfasts, are held every Tuesday @ 7:30am at the banquet room of The Golf Club at Fernley. The cost is $6 per guest.
The chamber invites a member to speak at every breakfast and offers everyone in attendance to introduce themselves and their business.
Quarterly Luncheons are scheduled during the year
We have a guest speaker at every luncheon.
Check our calendar page for event information.
BUSINESS AFTER HOURS:
Business After Hours Mixers are held throughout the year. Check the calendar section for upcoming events.
These functions are hosted by one of our member businesses.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber Office @ 775-575-4459 or email [email protected].
Our hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. M-Th (except holidays)
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)